Booking essential: All groups visiting by coach or minibus MUST book and pay for their visit in advance, with payment made at the time of booking. We have limited numbers of coach and minibus parking available and any non booked coaches or minibuses may be refused entry.
Bookings can be made by calling 01425 470721 between 9am – 5pm, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the Visitor Centre.
If you’re planning to visit by coach, for an activity such as Go Ape, please check availability with the Rangers before booking your activity.
Coach parking is available Monday – Sunday, limited to one coach only during weekends and Dorset school holidays.
Minibus parking is available Monday – Sunday, including Dorset school holidays.
- Please be aware facilities such as the toilets and play areas can become very busy at peak times throughout the day.
- In order to keep our visitors safe, please stay in small groups where possible when visiting busy areas such as the Visitor Centre and toilets.
- Many school groups have found it beneficial to wear identifiable clothing e.g. school sunhats, not only for sun protection but to enable quick recognition at busy times.
- For further information please see our Plan Your Visit page.
- On arrival one member of your group should visit the Information Point, within the Visitor Centre, to confirm their arrival and to have their parking validated for the day.
Minibus price applies to all vehicles with 13 to 20 seats. Coach prices apply to all vehicles with 21 seats or more.
|Tuesday 3rd May 2022 to Friday 27th May 2022||Weekdays||£62.50||£16.00|
|Saturday 28th May 2022 to Sunday 5th June 2022|
(Summer Half Term)
|Monday 6th June 2022 to Friday 22nd July 2022||Weekdays||£62.50||£16.00|
|Saturday 23rd July 2022 to Wednesday 31st August 2022|