We’re pleased to continue to welcome visitors to our play areas, we’ve introduced safety measures to reflect the current guidance and help keep everyone safe.
The Play Trail is open, however some structures with enclosed areas have COVID-secure modifications in place to help keep everyone safe.
The Play Trail structures that are currently open are listed below:
- Ants Nest
- Crocodile Crossing
- Enchanted Woods
- Hawk House (modifications in place)
- Timber (modifications in place)
- Tree Top Trail
- Baba Yaga
- Hollow Log
- Please take responsibility for yourself and those in your care
- Wash or sanitise your hands before and after using play equipment
- Please keep a safe distance from others
- Please do not eat, drink or touch your face while using the equipment
- Be kind and patient, if the play areas are busy please come back later
We encourage visitors to respect government guidance, maintain social distancing as much as possible and make use of other areas of the park if these areas are too busy.
We reserve the right to close these play areas at any time if the guidance is not adhered to.
Please help us to stay open and follow government guidance.