The entrance gates to our car park open at 8.00am every day except the Christmas holidays.
The entrance gates to our car park close at the following times:
- January – March (excluding Dorset Easter Holidays) – 5pm
- Dorset Easter Holidays – 7pm
- April – Dorset Summer Half Term – 6pm
- Dorset Summer Half Term – 7pm
- June – Dorset Summer Holidays – 6pm
- Dorset Summer Holidays – 7pm
- September – December – 5pm
Please be aware that some of our facilities and amenities have different opening hours, please view our regular opening hours below. Christmas and New Year opening hours are different, please check the Christmas page for more details.
- Visitor Centre * – Open daily except Christmas Day from 9am to 4.30pm (open later in the summer)
- Seasons Restaurant * – Open daily except Christmas Day from 9am to 4.30pm (open later in the summer)
- Cycle Hire Centre * – Open daily except Christmas Day from 9.30am, please check the Cycle Hire Centre page to view last hire times
- Toilets – Open daily except Christmas Day from 9am until half an hour before gates close
- Go Ape forest adventures (including Segways and Nets Adventure) – Open daily from Easter to the end of October. For opening hours outside these times please visit the Go Ape website
- Moors Valley Railway – Open daily from Spring Bank Holiday week at the end of May through to early September. For the rest of the year it is open during Dorset School Holidays and at weekends only. Click here to view opening hours.
- Moors Valley Golf Course – Open daily except Christmas Day from 8am to dusk, weather permitting.
Evening visits outside of opening hours must be requested in advance, conditions apply.